it’s happy thanksgiving up here in canadia, and i’m just about to go have supper at courtney’s with george and michael (so excited) but before i go, here’s what i’m thankful for today.
– living in this beautiful, safe city, in one of the best countries in the world. and i have a cute little apartment and am so grateful to have a roof over my head.
– my incredible friends, who are my chosen family. they bring so much awesome to my life.
– my actual family, who sometimes drive me crazy but are decent folks.
– my cats, cuddling me every day and making sure i never feel unloved.
– my strong, healthy body. it enables me to do all the ridiculous and wonderful stuff i want to do.
– THE INTERNET for bringing me wonderful new people and keeping my far-away loved ones a little bit closer.
– pencil skirts, cause they are so sexy.
– my creative job, even though it’s not giving me as many hours as i’d hoped, i’m still lucky to be working in a nontraditional field.