(yes, I am doing these out of order and slowly–but fuck routine. I DO THINGS MY WAY)
“Take a moment, step back from your concerns, and focus on one thing: You have one life to achieve everything you’ve ever wanted. Sounds simple, but when you really focus on it, let it seep into your consciousness, you realize you only have about 100 years to get every single thing you’ve ever wanted to do. ”
The main thing I want in my life is to buy a piece of land, build a small eco-friendly house there, live a low-cost lifestyle and spend most of my time freely. Tending to my garden, fixing up my place, reading and drinking tea, sitting in the sun, etc. I’d like to have a couple animal friends, like a few ducks and a pony and a sweet mutt who’ll be my friend.
ways to achieve this:
– start saving!!
– figure out where I’d like to purchase my land
– read up on green building techniques. perhaps attend a workshop or something
– practice a low cost-life now. that means not getting into debt without careful consideration, not acquiring a lot of possessions, learning how to have fun without spending a tonne of money. value experiences over things
– keep learning more about plants, gardening, off-grid living.
– read, watch & listen to all I can about people who have achieved the same goals I have. If they did it, so can I!
– my goal: be ready to buy a piece of land in 10 years.