This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I have ever come across. It’s amazing. Do yourself a favour and bake it in half-batches so it’s easier to exercise self-restraint.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1.)Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2.) Mix all the dry ingredients (except choc. chips) in a bowl.
3.) Cream butter and sugars; add in eggs and vanilla, beat. Add flour mixture, stir until blended. Add chocolate chips.
4.) Bake about 10 mins; cool on wire rack before eating.
I got the recipe from a Star Wars cookbook.